The most important principle to remember after getting a new tattoo is to treat your new body art with care and respect. Â
Here are a few tips to help you in the healing process.Â
THE FOLLOWING STEPS SHOULD BE REPEATED 3 - 4 TIMES ON A DAILY BASIS
1. Â Wash with warm water and anti-bacterial soap
2. Â Apply a thin layer of A&D ointment to the new tattoo.Â
3. Â Use a clean paper towel & gently dabb the new tattoo to remove any extra A&D ointment or plasma.
NOTE: YOUR NEW TATTOO SHOULD BE TREATED AS AN OPEN WOUND. Â KEEP IT CLEAN TO PREVENT INFECTION.
THE FOLLOWING STEPS SHOULD BE REPEATED 3 - 4 TIMES DAILY AFTER THE 1ST WEEK
1. Â Wash with anti-bacterial soap
2. Â Apply a thin layer of UNSCENTED body lotion
NOTE: Â BE CAREFUL TO NOT OVER SATURATE THE AREA Â WITH A&D OINTMENT AND LOTION OR LET THE SKIN DRY OUT.Â
Tattoos & Piercings
# 9 Jason Court, Saint Charles, MO, 63304