The most important principle to remember after getting a new tattoo is to treat your new body art with care and respect.
Here are a few tips to help you in the healing process.
THE FOLLOWING STEPS SHOULD BE REPEATED 3 - 4 TIMES ON A DAILY BASIS
1. Wash with warm water and anti-bacterial soap
2. Apply a thin layer of A&D ointment to the new tattoo.
3. Use a clean paper towel & gently dab the new tattoo to remove any extra A&D ointment or plasma.
NOTE: YOUR NEW TATTOO SHOULD BE TREATED AS AN OPEN WOUND. KEEP IT CLEAN TO PREVENT INFECTION.
THE FOLLOWING STEPS SHOULD BE REPEATED 3 - 4 TIMES DAILY AFTER THE 1ST WEEK
1. Wash with anti-bacterial soap
2. Apply a thin layer of UNSCENTED body lotion
NOTE: BE CAREFUL TO NOT OVER SATURATE THE AREA WITH A&D OINTMENT AND LOTION OR LET THE SKIN DRY OUT.
Deaf Dog Ink
Tattoos & Piercings
1049 Wolfrum Rd., Weldon Spring, MO, 63304